Baumaschinenbilder.de - Forum
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Baumaschinenbilder.de - Forum » LKWs » IVECO: FIAT, OM, UNIC und Magirus-Deutz » Restauration Magirus-Deutz 232D30 in Irland - Frage nach Ersatzteilen » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 nächste » ... letzte » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Restauration Magirus-Deutz 232D30 in Irland - Frage nach Ersatzteilen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
232d30

Name: Brendan
Herkunft: Ireland

Restauration Magirus-Deutz 232D30 in Irland - Frage nach Ersatzteilen Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello Gents,

Please forgive the fact that I posted in English, the alternative would be to use googletranslate:-(!!

I thought I posted here previously although I have been away and can't now find my original post.

I am restoring a Magirus Deutz 232d30 4 axle tipper here in Ireland. My father operated them in London during the 1980's. They are rare here obviously. I am looking for help to find spare parts to help in the restoration.

Ideally I would like to buy a complete truck. As far as I know the Magirus Deutz 256d26 shared many of the components that I need including,
Tandem axles (rear bogie)
Cab components
Diesel tanks
air tanks/valves etc etc

I am hoping that somebody on the forum would know where there is one for sale? I know that there is one with a mixer application for sale on mobile.de however i need only chassis and cab.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I will post some pictures of our Maggie deutz's soon
Brendan

232d30 hat dieses Bild (verkleinerte Version) angehängt:
x reg 232.jpg

14.05.2013 17:25 232d30 ist offline E-Mail an 232d30 senden Beiträge von 232d30 suchen Nehmen Sie 232d30 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rudi

images/avatars/avatar-5149.jpg

Name: Rudi
Herkunft: Aachen

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello Brendan,

welcome in our forum prost Fine that you are going to make such typical British truck live again.

I think that many of us would appreciate to see some photos of the restauration candidate jo

When I understand your last sentence well "our Maggie deutz's" you have more than one truck, right? It would be nice to share some photos of them with us.

Anyway, I hope I have raised your little thread to some new interest winke

Best regards
Rudi

P.S.: I can´t help you with your Magirus request.
16.05.2013 20:30 Rudi ist offline E-Mail an Rudi senden Beiträge von Rudi suchen Nehmen Sie Rudi in Ihre Freundesliste auf
232d30

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von 232d30
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi Rudi,

I can't seem to be able to post pictures, I keep getting the same message that says the file is too big, even when I reduce it in size.

I can post a link to flickr /

Am I permitted to post a link?

Thanks
Brendan
16.05.2013 22:22 232d30 ist offline E-Mail an 232d30 senden Beiträge von 232d30 suchen Nehmen Sie 232d30 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
henning

images/avatars/avatar-3492.jpg

Name: Henning
Herkunft: NRW

Zitat:
Original von 232d30

Am I permitted to post a link?

Thanks
Brendan

Yes, of course you are zwinker

But, in fact, there shouldn't be any problem, if your pics are smaller than 195 kB...

Henning winke

>> Fördermitglied des DEUVET eV <<

16.05.2013 22:31 henning ist offline E-Mail an henning senden Beiträge von henning suchen Nehmen Sie henning in Ihre Freundesliste auf
232d30

Hi,

Thats great, I have condensed a picture to 45 and still that doesn't upload.

Here is a link to a picture of some of our maggies, the last one on the right (before the scammel) is the one that we are restoring.

It is in bad shape now as we rescued it from its current owner from a field. I will post pictures to flickr of it as it is today also.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93601455@N0.../in/photostream

Thanks
16.05.2013 23:14 232d30 ist offline E-Mail an 232d30 senden Beiträge von 232d30 suchen Nehmen Sie 232d30 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
theutone

images/avatars/avatar-9331.jpg

Name: Patrick
Herkunft: Winterberg / HSK

Hello Brendan,

do you know this site? http://www.magirusdeutz.co.uk/
Feel free to contact the owner of the website, he was a member of Magirus, maybe he can help you with spareparts.

For axles and air tanks/valves you should contact this companys:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Mittlere-Achse-Iv...=item3f2360890c

www.dieselmot.de

http://www.westenthanner.com/homepg/diverse_achsen.html

http://www.militaerbestaende-schult.de/K...us-Deutz-Iveco/

They are selling spareparts from military stock.

Or here:

http://www.lkw-restauration.de/

Serch in german eBay! "Magirus"

Regards

Patrick

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von theutone: 17.05.2013 06:04.

17.05.2013 06:00 theutone ist offline E-Mail an theutone senden Homepage von theutone Beiträge von theutone suchen Nehmen Sie theutone in Ihre Freundesliste auf
theutone

images/avatars/avatar-9331.jpg

Name: Patrick
Herkunft: Winterberg / HSK

Hello,

here are some interesting pictures for you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69211511@N0...6@N21/lightbox/

Regards
Patrick
19.05.2013 18:17 theutone ist offline E-Mail an theutone senden Homepage von theutone Beiträge von theutone suchen Nehmen Sie theutone in Ihre Freundesliste auf
232d30

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the links.

I had seen your 310d22 before fantastic truck. I would love to get my hands on one of those!!

I noticed that the hub reduction look different on your 310 than they do on ours. As I need a rear bogie I wonder if this could be a problem and that they would not be interchangeable. Ours has a flat 10 bolt hub cap and yours has a pressed steel cap with 4 bolts. I wonder if the other parts of the bogie are different also?

Do you know where there is a D type cab for sale?

Cheers
Brendan
20.05.2013 13:46 232d30 ist offline E-Mail an 232d30 senden Beiträge von 232d30 suchen Nehmen Sie 232d30 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Deutzer

images/avatars/avatar-7842.jpg

Name: Peter
Herkunft: Hamburg

Hello Brendan,

the hubs of the rear axles are different, the axles itself are also different. The ones with the cap made of sheet steel without screws have a reduction ratio of about 1.5 to1 , the ones with the flat cover and 6 screws have a ratio of 3.11 to 1, and are much stronger.
As far as I know all the Magirus Deutz exported to the UK and Ireland hat the stronger axles. The axles from the military trucks do NOT fit, Your car has atandem boogie, the military one has independant springs.

I have some of the parts You are looking for, rear axles (some parts disassembled), one front axle, 200l tank with console, some of the air brake components,
and a cab, but it has some damage by an accident. It is still useful for parts.

Most of the air brake components are also on german ebay on a regular base, You just need the part numbers of the old parts.

If You like, You could send me the VIN (Fahrgestellnummer) as a PN, and I can tell You some more details about the car.

-Peter

09.06.2013 18:58 Deutzer ist offline E-Mail an Deutzer senden Beiträge von Deutzer suchen Nehmen Sie Deutzer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
232d30

deutz f8l 413 exhaust manifold Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi Guys,

I have been busy off and on restoring the 232d30.

I am struggling to find certain parts here.

Currently amongst other things I need an exhaust manifold for the right hand side of the engine. Deutz f8l 413

thanks
Brendan

232d30 hat dieses Bild angehängt:
photo (7).jpg

28.01.2014 13:20 232d30 ist offline E-Mail an 232d30 senden Beiträge von 232d30 suchen Nehmen Sie 232d30 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Baumaschinenbilder.de - Forum » LKWs » IVECO: FIAT, OM, UNIC und Magirus-Deutz » Restauration Magirus-Deutz 232D30 in Irland - Frage nach Ersatzteilen

Zum Portal

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH